1. Information you provide us directly such as your username, password and email address when you open a User Account and profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, phone number, etc.).
2. Your communications with FTV (e.g., service related emails such as account verification, changes / updates to features of Fashion TV, technical and security notice, etc. (“Service Related communications”)).
3. Information about you from third parties’ services, such as user account and available information about the account in third party social networks, as well as information stored on your device, including your contact and address book.
4. Information we get from your use of Fashion TV, including:
4.1. Device Information – When you use a mobile device such as a tablet or phone to access Fashion TV, FTV may access, collect, monitor or store on your device and/or remotely store device-specific information. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device (e.g., your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information including phone number, etc.);
4.2. Log Information – Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use Fashion TV or view content available on Fashion TV, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, such as details of how you used Fashion TV, your search queries, telephony logs information like your phone number, calling-party number. Forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls, internet protocols address, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language and date and time of your request and referral URL;
4.3. Location Information – When you use Fashion TV, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide FTV with information on nearby devices, Wi¬Fi access points and cell towers;
4.4. Unique Application Numbers – Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to FTV when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates;
4.5. Local Storage – We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches;
4.6. Cookies and Similar technologies – We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit Fashion TV, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services;
4.7. Metadata – Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, when you use functions such as hashtag, geotag, comments or other data, this data is collected in order to make your User Content more searchable by others.
4.8. Analytics Information – We may directly collect analytics data, or use third party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for Fashion TV. These tools collect information sent by your browser, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the service provided by Fashion TV. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
5. FTV may store information for as long as it is necessary, at its sole discretion, however FTV is not obligated to retain any of the aforementioned information or provide you with a copy thereof.
• 6. We use the information we collect in order to : (i) Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in; (ii) Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the service provided by Fashion TV; (iii) Diagnose or fix technology problems; (iv) develop and test new products and features; (v) Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection to Fashion TV and make Fashion TV more personalized; (vi) maintain and protect Fashion TV and (vii) remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit to Fashion TV.
8. Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails); we may use this information and other information that results from your use of Fashion TV in order to provide you with personally relevant product features, such as customized search results and tailored advertising.
9. We may send you updates, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, weekly updates that include content you may like.
10. We may use your email address to inform you about our services.
• 11. You can make choices about how your information is used in the following ways:
11.1. Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings;
11.2. Unsubscribe from email communications from Fashion TV by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. Please note that you may not opt out of service related communications;
11.3. Change privacy settings and preferences of your device;
11.4. Set your browser to block cookies.
12. The Service allows you to share information with others. Such information may be indexed by search engines.
13. We do not share personal information with companies, unless one of the following applies:
13.1. With your consent – We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of FTV when we have your consent to do so. We require opt ¬in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information;
13.3. Legal Reasons – We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of FTV if we have a good ¬faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: (i) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (ii) enforce the applicable Terms & Conditions, including investigation of potential violations; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of FTV, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
14. We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
15. Please note that even after removal of information posted on Fashion TV, copies of it may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of Fashion TV.
16. Affiliates – We may share your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that FTV is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service provided by Fashion TV (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better
17. and more relevant experiences). Affiliates with whom we share your information will honor the preferences and privacy settings you made;
18. Service Providers – We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service provided by Fashion TV to you such as vendors, consultant and other third-party services providers (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service provided by Fashion TV and to accomplish any work on FTV’s behalf under reasonable confidentiality terms who.
19. We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
20. We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
21. If FTV will change its control (sell or merge or otherwise transfer part or the whole of Fashion TV assets to another entity), all the information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred.
• 22. FTV may store the information collected on servers of third parties in any country in the world, and may transfer to and/or make copies from of his information, in any country of the world.